President: Renee Keeney, email@example.com
1st Vice-President: Jan Knutson, firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Vice-President: Donna Donato, email@example.com
Secretary: Sue Holms, firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Kim Hohf, email@example.com
Robert Pechacek, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dawn Brooks, email@example.com
Loretta Swanson, firstname.lastname@example.org
There is currently one vacancy. Please see below if you are interested in joining.
The board meets on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 7pm, except for July and December. Please see the list for 2019 dates: 2019 Board Meeting Dates
Contact the Board:
The Ida Public Library is looking for persons interested in serving on the library board.
- Have an interest in the library?
- Have a desire to promote and advance the services of the library?
- Have any special skills (financial planning, computer and technology knowledge, understanding of city government, previous service on other boards)?
- Represent a specific segment of the community (senior citizens, young families, Hispanic, etc.)?
- Have any experience involving the library or libraries in general (avid reader or library user, researcher, or experience in library science)?
- Have the time to serve and commit to attending meetings regularly?
For consideration, please submit the following application to the library or by email to email@example.com:
Upon receipt of your information, a board member will contact you to discuss the position further, and answer any questions you may have.
In order to serve, you must live within the Belvidere city limits, and be approved by the mayor and the city council. Member terms are for 3 years, and we meet on the 4th Tuesday of the month, at the library.