The Winter Reading Challenge is an opportunity for adults, teens and children to celebrate the enjoyment and gratification of leisure reading. Instead of logging minutes, you’ll complete bingo square reading challenges to earn grand prize entries. One adult, teen and children’s grand prize winner will win a $50 gift card of your choosing.
How to Register
- Visit idareads.readsquared.com or download the READsquared app to create an account.
- If you participated in our Summer Reading Challenge, you already have an account!
- Register for the Winter Challenge. All ages can participate and you don’t need a library card!
- Not able to log online? Call the library and request a paper bingo card.
How it Works
Beginning January 4th, check off each Bingo square as you complete them.
For each completed Bingo line, you’ll earn an entry into our Grand Prize drawing.
Get a Blackout and you’ll earn 3 extra drawing entries!
Complete as many squares as possible by Saturday, February 28th.
Prizes for All Ages
- One adult, teen and children’s grand prize winner will win a $50 gift card of your choosing.
- Grand Prize winners will be contacted by March 2.
- If you are using a paper reading log, please return your completed log to the library by Saturday, February 28th.
Need Help? Have Questions?
Reach out to the Youth Services staff. We’re happy to help you!