Virtual Halloween Party
Each week of October has a different theme. Enter as many as you like!
Week 1: Virtual Halloween House Walk
Missing your Trick or Treaters? No one to show your decorations to? Post a photo of your halloween house to our Facebook page.
Week 2: Pumpkin Decorating
Who Can Enter?
Anyone! The contest is open to all ages. Pumpkins can be entered individually or as a group/family effort.
What Can I do with My Pumpkin?
Whatever you’d like! You can paint or carve your pumpkin, add things to it, give it a background, whatever you’d like to do! Please keep all entries family friendly.
When can I enter?
Pumpkins can be entered starting 10/12! Entries will be accepted until 10/26, and voting starts on 10/27 until 10/30, with winners announced 10/31!
How can I enter?
- Snap a photo of your pumpkin.
- Start an email to email@example.com and attach your photograph as an attached file.
- In the subject line of your email, write “Pumpkin Contest Entry.”
- In the body of your email, please fill out and paste in the following form:
- Artist Name:
- Title of Pumpkin (optional):
- Age Group (select one): (>10) (10 – 13) (14-18) (18+) (Family)
- Do you give us permission to post your work on our social media? (select one): (Yes) (No)
- Do you give us permission to post your name on your work on our social media? (otherwise, we will mark it as anonymous) (select one): (Yes) (No)
- Hit send, and sit back! We’ll review your submission and add it to our Facebook gallery.
Digital entries only. No physical pumpkins will be accepted at the library.
How will voting work?
Once the submission period ends (at midnight on 9/20), a Google Form will become available for one week. Each submission will be given a number and age category. You’ll simply go to the Google Form, and select the numbers for each category that are your favorite.