Peeps Diorama Contest
Patrons of all ages are invited to create a shoebox sized diorama featuring your favorite marshmallow treats. We’ll feature photos of all of your creations on our Facebook page, and then you’ll be able to vote for your favorites. One winner from each category will be chosen.
1. Take a photo of your Peeps creation.
2. Email it to LeahH@idapubliclibrary.org.
3. Be sure to include your name, age group (kids, teens, adults, family) and a way to contact you (phone # or email address.)
NEED HELP? HAVE QUESTIONS?
Give us a call. We’re happy to help you!
Other Important Details:
- PLEASE keep your entries family friendly and make sure they include PEEPS.
- ENTRIES DUE TUESDAY, APRIL 6.
- PRIZES and bragging rights will be awarded for the best entries.
- Need some PEEPS Diorama ideas? Do a Google images search for “Peeps diorama.”