Digital Art Gallery – Rules & FAQ
What kind of art will be accepted?
All kinds! Painting, drawing, digital, sculpture, quilting, knitting, collages, Lego sculptures, origami, cut and paste, coloring book pages, Instagrammable plated meals – if it’s artistic, it’s accepted! All ages, all skill levels, and all mediums are acceptable.
What are the guidelines for submissions?
- All art must be your own (or your child’s own) work.
- Group art projects are accepted, but they still must be your group’s own original work!
- Pieces should be all-ages appropriate.
- We are not taking physical pieces at this time; please only send us a photograph of your work.
- Photographs need to be visible – please take your pictures in a well lit area!
Does my entry have to be brand new art?
Nope! You can share anything you’d like, even if you made it last year!
How can I enter my art?
- First, make your art! Then, take a photograph of your art.
- Start an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your photograph as an attached file.
- In the subject line of your email, write Ida Digital Gallery Submission.
- In the body of your email, please fill out and paste in the following form:
- Artist Name:
- Title of Work (optional):
- Age Group (select one): (>10) (10 – 13) (14-18) (18+)
- Do you give us permission to post your work on our social media? (select one): (Yes) (No)
- Do you give us permission to post your name on your work on our social media? (otherwise, we will mark it as anonymous) (select one): (Yes) (No)
- Hit send, and sit back! We’ll review your submission and add it to our Facebook gallery.
How will voting work?
Once the submission period ends (at midnight on 9/20), a Google Form will become available for one week. Each submission will be given a number and age category. You’ll simply go to the Google Form, and select the numbers for each category that are your favorite.