Curbside printing will be available during regular library business hours. At this time, faxing, scanning and copying is unavailable.
The Printing Process
- Use our wireless printing system to send us your files.
- Call 815-544-3838 to let us know that you have submitted a print request.
- Library staff will verify the details of your print job before printing and let you know your total cost.
- Please plan to pick up your prints within 2 hours of submitting your print request.
- Visit the library and park on the street, next to the main, outdoor stairs.
- Call 815-544-3838 to let us know you have arrived. Patrons without cell phones should call the library before leaving home. Do no exit your vehicle.
- Library staff will deliver your prints to you and collect payment.
- We can only accept correct change or credit cards. Minimum purchase of $2.00 to use a credit card.
Need More Help?
Please watch this short tutorial on how to use our wireless printing service.
- Black & White Prints: 15 cents/page
- Color Prints: 25 cents/page