The Children’s Department of Ida’s Public Library offers a wealth of resources and information for children ages 0-12 and their parents, caregivers, and teachers.
- Early Literacy Kits and Easy Readers — Materials specifically tailored to those learning to read
- Print Materials — fiction and nonfiction — Print materials collected to satisfy a wide variety of reading tastes, reading levels, informational needs, and interests of children ages 0-12
- Magazines — Magazines on a variety of subjects to suit readers 0-12
- Reference Material — Specialized print materials for research and exploration in the library
- Spanish Language Materials — Spanish print materials for ages 0-12 as well as a Spanish parent/teacher collection
- Audiovisual Material — DVDs, Audiobooks, Book and CD kits
- Internet Computers
- Parent/Teacher Collection — Materials on a range of topics of interest to parents as well as materials on teaching and homeschool support, and curriculum development.
- Reference and Reader’s Advisory Services — Services specifically tailored to children, parents, and teachers
- Storytimes, Books Clubs, and Programs — a wide range of programming to enrich, educate, and interest child patrons of all ages. Please see our web calendar for more information.